Underground conveyors with belt width 1000, 1200 and 1400 mm of the 3-rd standard size
3L1000P (3L1200P, 3L1400P)
3LL1000P (3LL1200P, 3LL1400P)
Underground conveyors with belt width 1000, 1200 and 1400 mm of the 3-rd standard size are intended to transport mined rock along the straight mine roadways with angles of inclination from - 16° to + 18°.
Belt speed is 2,0; 2,5; 3,15; 3,5; 4 m/sec.
Scheme of belt reeving
Drive power of the conveyors is from 3õ200 kW up to 4õ315 kW, tensioning device is positioned behind the drive or behind the tail station.
At the customer’s request, conveyors can be equipped with rigid floor, rigid suspended or rope suspended or rope floor structures.
Conveyors for transportation of cargo and people can be equipped with mixed structure types (rigid for a carrying run and rope for a return run and vice versa).
Conveyors for transportation of cargo and people are equipped with platforms for getting on, getting off and other equipment for people transportation.
If the angle of a conveyor installation is more than 10º, conveyors are completed with belt safety stop.
The distinctive features are:
• compactness, i.e. minimal dimensions of drive, tension and tail stations;
• conveyors are equipped with compact drive modules, which do not need special chambers for their disposition. At the customer’s request, conveyor versions for drive disposition in chambers can be supplied;
• to provide a smooth start the drives are equipped either with fluid couplings (produced in Ukraine or by the companies "VOIT", "Flender") or with smooth starting machinery on the basis of thyristor converters;
• conveyors with drive modules which are installed in the inclined roadways are equipped with special devices to prevent belt return run in case of conveyor break;
• if the angle of a conveyor installation is more than 10º, conveyors are completed with belt safety stops;
• drive drums are lined up with rubber sheets using the technologies of companies "REMA TIP-TOP GmbH" (Germany) or CJSC " KURSKREZINOTEKHNIKA" (Russia);
• high degree of readiness to be assembled;
• conveyors are equipped with modern belt cleaners to provide proper belt cleaning;
• increased fire resistance;
• high level of unification;
• light-weight design of the moving roller components and low resistance to their rotation which enables to equip conveyors with conveyor belts with lower breaking strength.